Vacancy for qualified Christian teachers for Wellspring Academy
of Wellspring Academy is to produce a new generation of servant leaders to bless Rwanda and display the best of Rwanda to the world.
of Wellspring Academy is to educate and equip students to become highly skilled, Godly leaders, and agents of community transformation.
Foundation Teacher/Kindergarten Teacher(1)
- Organize and create weekly lessons for the Kindergarten class.
- Maintain high professional standard consistent with the mission of Wellspring Academy.
- Be responsible for the safety and active supervision of students at all times and for classroom management.
- Assess and document student progress.
- Implement lesson plans, utilizing techniques to motivate, challenge and engage students.
- Interact effectively and respond to all parent communication in a professional, empathetic, and timely manner.
- Participate in faculty meetings, committees, and professional development opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with other teachers, staff, and administration.
- Degree in Early-Childhood Education or Bachelor ’s Degree in Education or equivalent
- Demonstrate a good level of computer literacy.
- 2-4 years’ experience teaching Kindergarten.
- Experience in a Christian School.
- A committed, born-again Christian who demonstrates his/her faith in action
- A person who embodies and believes in the principles of the vision and mission statement
Personality and skills:
- At least 25 and at most 45 years old, exemplary in character
- Organized and have the capacity to make decisions
- A committed teacher with creative and innovative methods to stimulate the learners
- Fluent in English