The Board exists to create plans, to set policies and make decisions that will best facilitate the vision and mission of Wellspring Academy and ensure the full operation and administration of the school.
The Board generally relies upon the Head Teacher to hear and adjudicate grievances with individual parents or guardians according to the policies of the institution.
Our key strategic objectives are:
- To maintain an active spiritual perspective on the life of the school
- To achieve high national and international academic standards
To continue to refine the statement of aims, beliefs, objectives and working practices.
- To strengthen financial viability
- To implement the best future shape for the school
- To continually promote staff development
- To promote Wellspring Academy within the community
- To ensure that the school fulfills its objectives through effective evaluation systems
- John Nkubana (Chairperson)
- Maggie Baingana Kaliningondo (Vice- Chairperson)
- Phocas Ngendahayo
- Ivan Murenzi
- Daniel Muhimuzi Mugisha
- Damian Ntaganzwa
- Rosette Cyibukayire
- Stephane Nyembo
- Anitha Batamuliza
- Martine Kagabo Muhongayire